EBLAST! Email Blast Service
The Chamber Email Blast is a service intended to help promote member businesses through an email message crafted specifically for the Chamber’s email distribution list. It is a cost-effective way to disseminate information to a targeted business audience. Once emailed, it will also appear on the West St. Louis County Chamber of Commerce FACEBOOK page. Open rate is around 30% (which is amazing!) and emailed to over 1800 members/community. The Chamber accepts PDF, JPG, HTML files or plain text files to distribute. The purchaser must provide all content for the message including preferred time/date to be sent. All email blast request must be made at least 5 business days prior to the date sent. Anyone purchasing an email blast must be a current member in good standing with the Chamber. The message will be reviewed by the Chamber staff for consistency with chamber guidelines. The e-mail blast service fee is $200 and must be paid prior to message being transmitted.
Sponsorships sell out fast. Call for available dates and programs.
Very Important Professional (VIP) Sponsorship
- Company name displayed on the Chamber VIP banner used at all events: General Membership Meetings, Golf Classics, Government Affairs and Transportation update and more.
- Included in this sponsorship are you annual membership dues
- One General Membership Meeting SPONSORSHIP. Eight foot table to display promotional items and five minute presentation during a regular general membership meeting.
- Complimentary Eblast sent out to over 1600 emails and posted on the Chamber Facebook Page for an additional 4000 people ($200 value)
- Company name displayed as a VIP Sponsor on the front page of the website with a direct link to your website
- Company name displayed as a VIP Sponsor in the print version of our annual Membership Directory (reserved exclusively for VIP Sponsor)
- Invited to place promotional materials in visitor’s gift bags at golf classic and other special events.
General Membership Meeting Luncheon Sponsorship
- Eight foot table during 30 minutes of open networking before the luncheon
- Publicity on the Chamber website, emails and front page flyer on packets at the luncheon
- Three minutes during the program to profile your business
- Place your marketing materials at each seat
- Visibility – Average attendance is 100
- Sponsor may supply door prizes during the luncheon
Other Special Event Sponsorships
Call the chamber for details at 636-230-9900
What Our Members Say About Us
"The West St. Louis County Chamber of Commerce truly lives up to the community model of business. We share a belief that we are all in this together to build up our community and help businesses flourish so they can provide great jobs...The opportunities to get involved are endless. At the West County Chamber, members like each other. Come join us!"
Bruce Sheridan, Organizational Compass Inc.
"The West St. Louis County Chamber of Commerce is a great place to meet others! The goal of the Chamber is to help members promote their business and contribute to the community in a fun and friendly atmosphere!"
John Hoover, U.S. Bank Home Mortgage
"This is a great Chamber for making business connections and getting involved with the local communities. I have met many friends through my involvement with the West County Chamber of Commerce."
Robin Monks, Cetera Investors
"Joining the Chamber has helped advanced our business during good times and bad. Glad we made the commitment to join over ten years ago. There is no better place to develop your business than the West St. Louis County Chamber of Commerce!!!"
Sandy Chestnas, Owner SERVPRO of Fenton/South Ballwin
"The Chamber and member businesses are a critical part of Ellisville’s success. An investment in The Chamber strengthens our entire region and is simply good business."
Mayor Mike Roemerman, City of Ellisville
"The West County Chamber of Commerce continually provides the Parkway School District with business and community connections that ultimately benefit our students and educators. They willingly share information about the school district with the larger community. Information from the West St. Louis Chamber assists Parkway in our future planning. We very much appreciate our partnership."
Keith Marty, Superintendent Parkway School District
"This is the most amazing chamber I have ever seen! Lori Kelling and Heather Zerweck are the dynamic duo 🙂 They bring so much energy and a truly amazing culture to the West County Chamber of Commerce. The connections I created have made such a positive impact on my business!!"
Jay Grosman, Owner/Founder iAutoAgent
"The West St. Louis County Chamber of Commerce has helped me grow my business for the past four years. Through their various networking meetings and events I've made business connections and friendships I otherwise wouldn't have. Their website and Facebook page are also a great resources for keeping up with local information and events."
Courtney Ruder, Ruder Realty